Re: Next meeting: 21 July 2014, 1900 UTC

Hey,

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 02:23:24PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> before we head into the summer (and DC14), we ought to have another
> meeting, to synchronise and make sure we don't leave ends loose.
>
> We'll meet on Monday 21 July 2014, 1900 UTC on IRC, and I hope you
> can all make it!

I might be able to make it - I'll be on the road from Berlin to Cologne
that evening. 19 UTC (arghs time calculations...) might work, but I'll send
a report to the list just in case. Otherwise conny will be able to give
status on the sponsorship broschure.

Cheers,
Rhalina

--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --