Re: Meeting tonight

Hi *,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:16:57AM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> * registration: RichiH
> * sponsorship brochure: rhalina
> * taxes: madduck
> * website: _rene_ (?)

A Skeleton of the website with the logo (based on the DC14 website)
is online since some time; I commented out some stuff because it's not yet
ready;
 - Donating because we dont have the e.V. yet which can acccept those
 - Sponsorship (sponsors, sponsorhip brochure, ...)
 - the exact dates
 - no rss feed included yet

Valessio (who did the logo) volunteered to help with the website too and sent
artwork proposal which looks nice. Should answer to his second draft.

Regards,

Rene