Re: Status on sponsorship brochure

Hey,

to summarize the status:
There is a drafty draft in the wiki completely based on the former
brochures.
If you want to help grep for %TODO in the .tex file and have a look. Main
things to tackle are
* filling in the correct numbers
	-> especially needed budget and sponsorship levels (+)
* check the wording
* do  a german translation
* include the logo in a suitable layout (+)
* Decide on the sponsorship bundles:
	-> Do we want a "Job corner" where companies can advertise open
	positions. I like the idea because getting to good people might be
	one of the big reasons for companies to sponsor us
	-> What additional stuff is there so sponsor?
	-> Do we want banners by sponsor companies put up through out the
	venue (I'm not sure if I like the idea or not...)

	There is a notes/ dir in the the git under sponsorship-brochure/
	where I put some things I noticed about the bundles. Feel free to
	extend.

If we can agree on these things within the next days, we're about to have
our brochure :)

Cheers,
Rhalina

--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --