Re: debconf15 logo contest: voting begins

On 26/05/2014 11:46, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Can we do concordet instead of single-vote? There are online tools
> like [1] so there's no need for devotee or similarly complex
> workflows.

As I said on irc (repeating here for good measure) I can't get onto this
until at least tomorrow.  I also don't think it's really necessary as
people seem to be voting already.

But if you care about it enough to take over and convert the voting
table and get the people who already voted to convert their votes, go
for it ;)

As to your logo, not sure what we should do about that.  What did you
intend by adding it to the overview?

Cheers,

--
Penny Leach | http://mjollnir.org | @mjollnir | 0x0924ED20A110DDD2