Kick-Off Meeting Group Photo

Hi,

did somebody make a nice photo of most/all people from the kick-off
meeting?  Bonus points if it shows us hard at work discussing DebConf15.

We plan to publish a blog post about the Heidelberg meeting by the end
of the week, and would like to include it.

FWIW, the current draft is here: http://titanpad.com/noFXc6T5Uf

Ideally, we add a group photo, a photo of the venue and possibly of the
castle/old town, as well as a link to a gallery of about a dozen (not
much more I'd say) nice photos from the meeting.

Michael