Re: Kick-off: arrival / dinner Saturday / towels

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 02:03:18PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/KickoffMeeting has
> everything you need to know. Please let me know if you plan to go
> directly to the youth hostel so that we don't wait for you at the
> station.

Meeting at the station. We'll be arriving from Frankfurt at 12:48 - we'll
notify someone if we're delayed.

Cu,
Rhalina

--
rhalina (Franziska Lichtblau)                  rhalina@old-forest.org
                                             lichtblau@cip.ifi.lmu.de

«I refuse to be bound by software I cannot trust and negotiate with.»
                                                    -- Enrico Zini --