Kick-off: arrival / dinner Saturday / towels

Hello participants of the kick-off event,

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/KickoffMeeting has
everything you need to know. Please let me know if you plan to go
directly to the youth hostel so that we don't wait for you at the
station.

Since we'll be around 18 people on Saturday night, we've been asked
to pre-order. Please have a look at

  https://wiki.debconf.org/upload/5/50/Speisekarte.pdf

and make sure you know what you want by the time we eat lunch in HD.
You can also tell me ahead of time, but then you cannot change your
mind anymore.

Also, remember to bring a towel if you don't want to pay 2 €.

See you soon,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team