HD-contract I: DebCamp

Please find attached the suggested contract for DebCamp. The
DebConf contract will follow this week. The reason why there are two
contracts is because we only have exclusivity for DebConf, whereas
during DebCamp, we are regular guests with a number of conference
rooms available to us.

Comments welcome. If you're working through this, maybe you can take
notes in English on the wiki, to facilitate getting approval
(whether needed or not) by dc-team/chairs/DPL/whomever.

A quick note about the advance payment: this is due 8 weeks before
DebCamp starts, so in 2015. Before 10 June 2015, we can pull out of
this contract without any loss whatsoever.

Finally, before any of you fall over § 3.4 in the terms and
conditions, allowing the youth hostel to pull out up until four
weeks before the event in case of "unavailability": we're obviously
not going to accept that.

I think I know why they do it (in case they get cold feet when e.g.
they find out that our group is actually not what we claimed to be,
or when Microsoft announces riots during our conference, etc.), and
if the hostel becomes unavailable due to a fire, there's no
discussion anyway. However, this has to be clarified precisely as
otherwise it's an uncalculatable risk for us.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team