Orga-team room in HD

Dear team,

we'll need a room for the orga team. There are the following
conference rooms in HD:

  http://www.jugendherberge.de/de-DE/jugendherbergen/Heidelberg%20International10/Ausstattung#SPTagungsausstattung

Of those, the only ones really suitable for the orga-team room are:

  - Helsinki or Stockholm, 25m² each, but on the first floor (not
    ground floor);

  - One of the ca. 16m² wheel-chair accessible bedrooms on the
    ground floor;

The conference room "Paris" isn't really a good choice during the
main conference, since one of the two entrances/exits for
"Berlin+London" go through this room. It'll do fine as a hack space,
but not a closed room — we need the second entrance/exit for
Berlin+London, especially when the weather is bad (and people cannot
leave/come in through the window doors).

The children's play area is also needed for children, so it's not an
option.

And we cannot use the youth hostel's own orga rooms, obviously.

What do you think?

I would prefer *not* using Helsinki or Stockholm as the orga room
permanently. First, it's not on the ground floor, and second, it
would mean one less room for others to use.

Instead, I propose that we use the wheel-chair room ("A001") for the
printer etc.. We can surely find storage space for boxes and other
stuff downstairs, and the orga team meetings *can* take place in one
of the conference rooms…

Okay?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>