Re: [Debconf-team] close debconf15-team@l.d.o ?

Hi,

On Dienstag, 18. März 2014, martin f krafft wrote:
> Please keep the two separate.

No. While it's unavoidable that those two teams exist in the beginning, we
want them to merge ASAP. So it's best to close the localteam list ASAP too.

cheers,
	Holger, I guess this is even documented in the DebConf manual. If not, it
		should be. Maybe we also should have debconf-conference (and
		a debconf-conference-doc?) pseudopackage(s) in the bts