Re: Logo ideas?

Hello,
(For those who don't know me I was an organiser of DC13)
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 04:31:21PM +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> As the logo is not urgent as of right now, I personally still think it's
> prudent to wait and will do so myself.
>
> That is not stopping anyone else from going ahead, of course.

True, we have plenty of time to find a logo but you will need one for sponsor
brochure in a couple of months. And usualy making this free logo is a long
process. So I would suggest to start thinking about the logos ideas and who
will make it for you (design school, same person as DC14, ...).

Cheers,
Raphaël