Re: shopping list for misc stuff for DC14

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 07:47:58PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Here's the shopping lists to date in the run-up to DC14.  If you know of any
> other supplies we need, please reply to this mail!
>
> Kees:
>  * gaffer tape
>  * RJ45 cable ends
>  * pre-made cat6 ethernet cables

I have opted to ignore the pre-made cables for the moment. We are likely
better served by just building what we're going to need given the
changing/unknown landscape of the rooms.

>  * spool of cat6 ethernet cable

Everything else I have ordered. I will also be bringing zip ties, a label
maker, and a laminator.

-Kees

--
Kees Cook                                            @debian.org