Re: DC14 help needed: TODOs

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:47:00PM -0700, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:30:30PM -0700, John Bartley K7AAY john@503bartley.com wrote:
> > Can do airport to psu instructions.

> When I doubted the last train info (last train is 11:49pm!), I went ahead
> and stuck some content on:

>   https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Welcome

> largely taken from:

>   http://trimet.org/schedules/maxredline.htm

> Please feel free to improve upon the minimal bits I put there.

Thanks for starting this!

However, the red line does not take people to PSU, and I do not expect most
people to want to haul their luggage a kilometer on foot at the end of their
long journey.  The "last train of the night" that I cited is the last red
line train with a connection to the green line.

It would be great if someone could flesh this out.