Re: [Debconf-team] PSU Network Requirements

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
 Hopefully PSU has some hard data about
what they can handle in this regard.

Given how dynamic each user/group/device is (and it changes over time) I doubt there is any point to PSU tracking / reporting such data.  They bought some stuff, installed it, and hope it is good enough.    At some point they will decide they need to invest in upgrading.

I would find out what equipment they have and look up the specs.

Maybe find a group that had similar usage needs and ask them how things worked:
http://www.pdx.edu/events/2012-01