Re: Artwork jobs DC14

On 06/03/2014 07:27 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
On Tue, Jun 03, 2014 at 08:18:25AM -0300, ValessioBrito wrote:
How are the graphics work for DebConf14? How can I help?
Matto created the logo we're using, and he has a few variations to help with
color concerns. I'm hoping he'll have time to also assist any artwork team
(which I hope, Valessio, you're working on!!) get everything completed.

I'm in.

We'll have 2 different sizes of banners, I believe. I'm working from the
Swiss measurements, but will naturally be sourcing them locally, so I don't
have specific sizes in mind yet. They will be 4-C, and the larger size will
have our logo as well as the gold and platinum sponsors' logos.

Just checking:  4-color meaning full-on CMYK printing (vs 4-spot colors)?

Magazine ad, Brian - remind me, what was the size of that? 1/2 page? Full
page? 4color.

Definitely CMYK, unless it's a zine printed in someone's basement. :)

T-Shirt will be 2 color, with platinum, gold and silver sponsors along the
back, tiered and sized appropriately.

Ooooh... can we get 4 spot colors?  It's just 2 more, you know....

Bags will be 2 color, with platinum and gold sponsors on the front with the
DebConf logo. I can get sizing for this a little later.

I'm willing to concede the bag to 2-color if the T-shirt can be spectacular.

-m