Meeting Reminder!

Hello, everyone!

Just a friendly reminder of our upcoming meetings. [0]

We have a global IRC meeting on Tuesday, 3 June at 1830 UTC, on
#debconf-team.

We have a local meeting same day at Lucky Lab in SE at 1830 PDT.

We also have another local meeting at Lucky Lab in SE on 17 June at 1830
PDT. I'll send a reminder (hopefully) the week before as well.

If you have agenda items, please make sure they get added to the meeting
page. Otherwise, see you there!

Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski