Re: [Debconf-team] blockers for opening registration; sponsorship window?

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 02:25:57PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On 19 April 2014 14:16, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> > Just a quick status update to let y'all know where we are on opening
> > registration.

> Is that going to include the CFP or has there already been one or...?

CFP hasn't gone out yet.  I haven't worked through the CFP side of the
website yet; I think registration is critical path due to bursaries so have
made that the first priority.  Getting the talks side of summit ready to go
shouldn't take too long, maybe another week at most.