Re: [Debconf-team] Upcoming DebConf14 Team Meetings

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:27:44AM -0700, Patty Langasek wrote:
> Hello, everyone!

> Just a friendly reminder that we have the monthly DebConf14 Global team IRC
> meeting Tuesday at 20:00UTC and the DebConf14 face-to-face meeting at 130
> FAB, PSU 6:30pm PST on Wednesday.

And Steve reminded me that we had Daylight Savings Time over the weekend, so
now my math will forever be off (or at least until DST ends) for time zone
calulations. THe meeting tomorrow is 1200 PST, which is *1900 UTC*, not 2000
like I posted earlier. All the more reason to:

> already has the times saved to various calendars[1], right? ;)

> [1] http://www.debconf.org/calendars/DebConf-team.ics

Sorry for any confusion!

Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski