Re: DebConf 14 logo design

Hi, Matto!

I was just wondering how your logo is coming along. The presentation is on
Saturday, and I'm currently working on putting together the slides. I would
like to make a little ... animation... for it, and can use what's already
been made, but if you're working on the next version, I can wait, too!

Thank you thank you!
Patty