DebConf24 IPv4 and IPv6 discussions

Dear team,

I firstly retrieved the IPv4 addresses from KOREN for PKNU and DebConf24:

    203.255.253.64/27
    Subnet : 255.255.255.224
    User IP : 203.255.253.66 ~ 94
    Gateway IP : 203.255.253.65
    DNS : 203.255.250.101

If we need more, I can retrieve more.

However, I noticed that KOREN does not have Internet-connected IPv6
addresses in their pool.

So the local team is going to apply for the "national research
network" namely KREONET[1], which the application deadline is Jan
12th. Currently the draft is ready, and we are going to submit it
soon.

    [1] https://www.kreonet.net/notifications/post/notice/4579

If we get selected by KREONET, then we can use IPv6. However, if we
are not selected, we do not have native IPv6 addresses.

Plusly, about the addresses, how many IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are
enough for DebConf?

Many thanks o/

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8