YouTube API Services: Thank you for your submission

Hello,

Thanks for working with us on the YouTube API Services compliance review. We have completed your review and don’t require any further actions from you at this time.

We may reach out again to re-review your API Client for compliance with YouTube API Services Terms and Policies.

We appreciate your cooperation with us. Please continue to comply with the YouTube API Services Terms and Policies.

Thanks,

The YouTube API Services Team