Videoteam sprint in July 2023

Hello!

We have been talking about a possible sprint in July for some weeks now, but it seems things are taking form.

We've been offered a space in Paris (April's offices [1]) and I've created a poll to try to find the best suitable dates for the event:

https://deb.li/3fKGg

Please reply *before May 31st*.

I've also created a page on the Debian wiki [2], but it needs work :P I'll probably get to it before our next weekly meeting.

If you can't come (I haven't myself decided if I'll fly...) there's always the possibility of working on issues remotely, so don't hesitate to fill the poll nonetheless.

Cheers,

[1]: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3199095063
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2023/DebConfVideoteam

--