[Budget Approval Request] DebConf video team HDMI capture devices

Hi Jonathan,

As discussed at the last meeting [1], the video team would like to purchase a single EVGA XR1 lite capture card to test with our equipment. The intention is to replace our current Opsis HDMI capture boards with XR1s. This move is motivated by the Opsis boards no longer being manufactured or being developed much upstream. If the XR1 works, we will look at buying another 3 so that we have sufficient for 3 rooms and a back up.

For testing, we are requesting approval for the following:

1x EVGA XR1 lite capture card for 110 USD (70 USD for the card and 40 USD shipping and import)

Thanks
Kyle

[1] http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-video/2022/debconf-video.2022-08-18-15.59.html

--