Re: DebConf videoteam travel and accommodation sponsorship requirements

Hi pollo,

Utkarsh and I are leading bursaries team this year.

I saw Enkelena added EUR 5,000.00 for travel video team on the budget sent today.

We just need you all fill the bursaries request on the registration form adding these values for travel there. This way, we will be able to aprove all requests using the system.

Best regards,