Re: Will pre-recorded only talk be accepted for DebConf22?

On 2022-03-30 08 h 14, Kartik Kulkarni wrote:
> I think this is a good idea. Having small videos that explain something trivial  or quick tips or something like setting up your favorite dev environment/ showcasing it’s benefits would be a great way to share experiences from older (read as more experienced) members to newer members.
>
> Since sharing of such ideas usually happens during debcamp anyway, sharing/documenting these things for remote viewers would have a good impact I think. Maybe if this works we could join all these small videos and upload it to our video streaming platform of choice so that we could use that as a reference in the future if we forget.
>
> As a member of the video team I can volunteer for this but I am open to other’s opinion regarding if this would work for the conference as a whole or if this would require significantly more volunteers than we currently get.

AFAIU, what you are describing is different than what was asked by
Kentaro / Gunnar.

I don't think documenting things that happen during DebCamp for remote
attendees is something the DebConf videoteam can do, as we're typically
swamped with getting our setup ready in time for DebConf (when we're not
participating in other sprints ourselves...)

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau