Re: Next Meeting - Monday 21 March 2022 @ 18:00 UTC

On 2022/03/15 14:48, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, at 08:25, Kyle Robbertze wrote:
On 2022/03/14 23:09, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
I'll be there on the 17th, but of course, we've just changed to Daylight
saving time here and that shifts all my answers by 1h, making Thursdays
@18:00 UTC not really possible for me anymore.

Mondays at @18:00 UTC seemed like the other winner and I would
appreciate if we could make this our regular meeting slot :)

Yup, let's do Monday then. So the next meeting is:

Monday 21 March 2022 @ 18:00 UTC.

That's the exact same time slot as the DebConf team meeting, which doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

Well... That definitely doesn't work then. Shall we go back to Thursday 17th or restart the poll?

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Kyle Robbertze