Re: New DC Video equipment + flight cases

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021, at 09:57, Kenny Duffus wrote:
> On Monday, 6 September 2021 01:18:33 BST Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
> > The analog system operates in the 823-832 MHz "S8" band; the digital system operates in the 823-832 MHz and 863-865 MHz "S50" bands.
> >

> Hi
>
> You probably want to check what frequencies you can use in common
> target countries
>
> S50 is license exempt (in most places) while other frequencies would
> require you obtaining a license to use at each location

Hey!

Yeah, that was one of the reasons we had picked this frequency band initially: it's license-free in most of the EU, which is where the case is generally used (recently, for confs outside the EU, we've been renting the audio equipment).

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont