MiniDebConf Regensburg

Hi Videoteam!

as  talked in the last meeting:
There are plans for a MiniDebConf in Regensburg [1] on Oct 2nd and 3rd. We'll
have one talk room we'd like to stream.

For this, of course, I'll need video/audio equipment shipped/brought over and
as discussed on the meeting likely purchase some audio equipment from Thoman.
For the latter I guess I'll need some list what to purchase a nd information
about the budget (was there some approval already or did my memories fail on me?))

Of course, it would be even more awesome if some videoteam people could come to
Regensburg as well; I certainly could use your help :))

--
Cheers,
tobi