Poll for the next Videoteam meeting (reply before 2021-04-11 23:59 UTC)

Hello folks!

It was recently announced DebConf21 will be an online conference. As
such, we should probably start to have regular meetings again.

Here's a poll you can fill with your preferred meeting dates. Please
note we're likely to re-use the same time slot for future meetings.

https://storm.debian.net/shared/6aYHi7F2Ivj_anLjPC7E4nGqvQGsgN4JTWufsZd0WkE

You have until Sunday April 11th at 23:59 UTC to reply to the poll. I'll
send the official announcement shortly after.

Meanwhile, have a look at the draft agenda:

http://deb.li/oNCD

It's really not complete, but my brain is elsewhere today... If you have
ideas, please add them!

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau