Re: Q: hello, is there a Video availabe from the DebConf Talk by Sam Hartman?

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020, at 10:42, hoshi wrote:
> hello,
>
> is there a Video availabe from the DebConf Talk "When We Virtualize the
> Whole Interne" by Sam Hartman?
> (none there
> https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2020/DebConf20/32-...)

Hi!

There's been some delays in finalizing the publication of the videos of DebConf 2020; After a last push by some of our tireless volunteers over the last few days, all videos should have been published now, including the one from Sam Hartman's talk.

You can find it at the following link: https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2020/DebConf20/32-when-we-virtualize-the-whole-internet.webm

(unfortunately, for that specific talk, we seem to have cut off the recording slightly before the end of the Q&A session, apologies!)

Thanks for your patience,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont