Re: mini-deb conf Bordeaux the 10 & 11 October 2020

HI

THANKS for your answer
We continue like that

Numa

Le 11.5.2020 11:20, Kyle Robbertze a écrit :
Hi,

On 2020/05/10 18:57, numa wrote:
HI The video team

We have the project to realize a mini-deb conf in France the 10 & 11
October (1,5 days).

We need, of course the video team to record the event.

We choose a place with enough places  (100 to 150 places) who have the
habit to receive different events.

There is the possibility to connect video materials

It's an engineer school in Talence near Bordeaux in France.

Is there some volunteers to help us?

In principle there should be some volunteers, but it is a little soon to tell in practicality. We have added it to the agenda of our next meeting
[1] on 19 May 2020 at 18:00 UTC.

[1] http://deb.li/oNCD

Cheers

--