Re: Video Team at Vaumarcus MiniDebConf Oct 25.-27.

On 07/08/2019 07:32, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Dear Video Team,
>
> as you might be aware from [0], debian.ch is organizing a miniDebConf in the
> DebConf13 venue, in Vaumarcus, Switzerland, from October 25 to 27 [1].
>
> Of course, we'd love to be able to record video for the talks and BoFs of that
> weekend!
>
> Le Camp contractually provides an Internet connection, wifi coverage, a video-
> projector and screen; and we genuinely had excellent contact with them in
> 2013.
>
> So; what would you Video Team need from us debian.ch to make that coverage a
> reality?
>
> Many thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing lots of you in Vaumarcus!
>
> Cheers,
>     OdyX
>
> [0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2019/03/msg00004.html
> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ch/2019/Vaumarcus

Hi Didier!

That's great. I will attend the whole MiniDebConf in Vaumarcus, so I
will be at Le Camp since Thursday October 24th evening to help with
anything related to Video Team or other stuff in which you need help to
set. During the MiniDebConf activities I will help as Room Coordinator
and Camera Operator. We stay in touch,

Regards
Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: