DebConf19 video/sound/network update

Hi all,

Last week we signed the contract with computers rent supplier.
Today they send us the bill to pay. So, everything is ok with that.
https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues/84#note_93276

This week (probably thursday) we will sign the contract with audio
equipments rent supplier, and pay them.
https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues/86#note_93277

Today the company passed the fiber through the hole on the ground
conecting videoconferencia room to the miniauditório, to solve the issue
related "campus network x reitoria network".
They will finish the job on 15th because one piece of the cable will be
visible entering by a window during the Conference. So, we prefer don't
do it now.

I already have with me all cables requested for audio and video.

I need to buy an ethernet cable box yet.

At the venue, some days ago the professor who is helping us opened a
request for network staff creates a SSID for the Conference, and setup
wireless and wired network. We are waiting 15th to test.

At the hotel, the uplink is already working. We will have a swicth
gigabit and APs exclusive for our hacklabs.
https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/share/debconf19/tree/master/photos/organization/hotel-nacional/hotel-nacional-13floor-hackspace-big

We are waiting the new projector arrives, install it, and venue staff
pass ethernet cables from the projector to the stage for HDMI works.

Today auditorium staff told me today they need pass ethernet cables in
miniauditorium too, because HDMI cable is not very good there. They are
using two old HMDI cables.

Probably we will need HDMI/Ethernet converter/extensor. I will ask in
the video team channel about that.

I think that is all for now.

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org