Re: DebConf19 Video Equipment Hire List

Hi Paulo,

On 2019/06/07 14:58, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are getting some difficult to get rent price for equipaments from
> local companies.
> I have one, even so, without details about brands, models, etc. I am
> waiting more 2.
>
> Omni-Directional Microphone
> Microphone clip (attach to mic stand) for item #1
> Heavy duty Camera Tripod – Pan / Tilt head
> RF Headset microphone / Receiver Pair
> RF Hand-held microphone / Receiver Pair
> Stereo DI box (2x 1/4” TRS socket to 2xXLR male)
> Sound Mixer
> Microphone stand

Is this the list you are sending to the rental companies or the list
that you are getting back from them? Also what are the quantities that
they have quoted for each item?

> Cables are ok.
>
> I suggest you take all equipaments you have to Curitiba, as the
> microphones, DI box.

Our microphones cannot operate in Brazil, as they use the wrong RF band.
They are licenced for use in Europe and Africa only.

Cheers
Kyle
--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀