Re: Video Team

Hi Tobias,

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 08:46:46AM +0200, Tobias Frost wrote:
> thanks for confirming all the informations :)

my pleasure.

> Another few items that came up during the minidebconf is that me might
> need some consumables:

> - a few rolls (~2-3) of Gaffa Tape (for cable fixation; please go fo
>   real Gaffa if possible, as we've got bad experiences with the "cheap noname" stuff)a

i'll try. color preferences?

> - AA Batteries (for the Mics)

how many?

> It would be nice if you could organize those items. :) Many thanks!

jaja ;p

> Will there be a printer and a laminating device (Laminiergerät)
> available?

laminiergerät yes, printer not sure. I can print at home easily and
bring stuff there (I'll go home every day and can also go home on
demand, I believe that's easier than getting a printer there.)

--
tschau,

In Europe there are people prosecuted by courts because they saved other people
from drowning in the  Mediterranean Sea.  That is almost as absurd  as if there
were people being prosecuted because they save humans from drowning in the sea.