debconf recordings as feed

Hey DebConf Video team!

I wrote feedback@debconf.org before, but Holger told me debconf-video@lists.debian.org might be the better forum for this:

Thanks for the DebConf recordings, as video and audio!

One more awesome feature would be an RSS feed with the audio files as enclosures. That way one could "subscribe" to a conference and manage the recordings in a podcatcher.

Do you think that would be possible? I for one would find this super-useful.

Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work!

feedback@debconf.org:
Thanks for Debian, Debconf, and the DebConf Video Archive!
https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2018/DebConf18/
I talked to Holger Levsen and he told me to submit my suggestion here:
I would really love to "consume" the recordings. But in audio format,
while commuting or similar tasks. And on one of those modern mobile
devices.
Do you think you could provide:
1. audio-recordings in addition to video? Shold be trivial to rip.
2. a feed with all recordings to subscribe to, so one can manage these
in a podcatcher?
I think with this the recordings could reach a way bigger audience.
See the feed icon on https://media.ccc.de/c/34c3 for example.

--
ilf

If you upload your address book to "the cloud", I don't want to be in it.