Debian RT: Redirect https://video.debconf.org to https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs

Hi!

As you may know, the DebConf videoteam is using the static hosting
functions on salsa.debian.org for its documentation:

https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs/

Now that wildcard certificates are available on LE and that
*.pages.debian.net has a valid TLS certificate, we would like to request
a redirection from https://video.debconf.org to
https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs.

Since we also use this website for the mini-confs as a webui for our
stream, it would be very nice to have a convenient URL to publicise.

It seems this requires DSA to setup an Apache VHost somewhere to do this
redirection.

Is this something you could do?

Thanks in advance,

--