Pre-Approval Request - DebConf Video Team Turbot PC Boards

Dear Project Leader and Treasurer,

The DebConf video-team would like to purchase Turbot PC boards as
capture PCs for the Opsis HDMI capture boards. This is the start of our
plan to purchase a room's worth of audio gear so that we do not need to
hire for MiniConfs and our hire list for DebConf is smaller. The
long-term plan can be found at [1].

As we have 5 opsis boards, we are requesting approval to purchase 4
Turbot boards at $149 USD each, totaling $745 USD

Also could you see if the scale of purchase outlined in [1] is appropriate?

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debconf-video/2018/02/msg00000.html

Thanks
Kyle