VOC conf

Hi folks,

I was asked to forward this information here:

Vasil Kolev, who is part of the team doing video recordings for FOSDEM
and OpenFest in Bulgaria, is trying to come up with a cross-conference
event for video teams. The idea of this conference would be to bring a
bunch of video teams together and learn from eachother.

This is something that's been floating around a while, even if so far it
hasn't really happened yet, but I think it's a great idea and we should
definitely participate if we can.

To make this something more real, Vasil set up a mailinglist at
<http://lists.ludost.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vc>. Currently we're
trying to figure out the basics, like "where will we do this" and "when
do we want to do this" etc, so it's not very tangible yet; but if anyone
here is interested in joining that effort, please subscribe to the above
mailinglist and say hi :-)

Regards,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab