Re: [Debconf-video] November Sprint in Cambridge

* Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollito@riseup.net> [2017-09-18 00:58:10 -0400]:

> Hi!
>
> During our last meeting, we decided our next sprint would take place in
> Cambridge, a few days before the Cambridge Mini-DebConf in November.
>
> You can find all the relevant infos on the Debian wiki:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebConfVideoteamSprint19Nov2017

The dates are all messed up on the page and I didn't know how to fix them.
November 19th is a Sunday, November 23rd is a Thursday.

I will only be able to arrive on the 20th end of day, as I'm attending
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/fr/2017/Toulouse on the weekend (which was
pointed out during the meeting).

--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #324:
Your packets were eaten by the terminator