Re: [Debconf-video] Feedback

    > The problem was, in Buzz, we did not have control of the sound... The
    > venue provided a tech to run the sound in there.
First, if you would have noticed the bad sound in the videos (maybe
after a review of the video), you could have told the operator about
this. And the sound inside Buzz itself was not bad. I attenden several
talks and the sound was always good there. I do not know if you got
only one channel from the sound operator or several different channel
and did not turned down the room mic channel when you've mixed the
audio into the video.

--
regards Thomas