Re: [Debconf-video] Training video content

Does anyone have a vision for what the videos(s) would cover?

I don't mean a script or even an outline, just a feel for what roles it will cover, who the target audience is,  how much detail it will get into, how long it will be - the things that will help define what is and isn't in scope so that when someone does start making an outline, it doesn't turn into 2 hours of how to run a conference.

If someone does come up with a script. I'll set up a room at the local hackerspace and give it a go.  I expect when we see it it will be thrown out and the script adjusted.  which is fine.  This is a different thing than recording someone's talk.

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollito@riseup.net> wrote:
> Jonathan and I wanted to record some training during Debconf, but didn't
> manage to get it organised unfortunately. I think it would be useful for
> us to have both written and videoed training that we can people to

Sprint goals!

--
pollo