Re: [Debconf-video] Talk, and evaluation

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 06:18:55PM -0400, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It occurred to me that we've changed almost everything in our stack this
> year: all of cameras, streaming software, review software, and if you
> don't consider last year's "test" in menzies 12, director software as
> well have changed. As such, it might be a good idea to have a talk
> about the changes we've made, so that people who are interested can ask
> questions etc

Before I forget: Nicolas, since you've set up the streams and hence know
most about it, I (very tentatively) put you up as co-speaker. Would you
be okay with that? If so, are there any scheduling issues that I should
be aware of in case our talk gets accepted and I need to put it on the
board?

Thanks,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab