[Debconf-video] dc15 raw files

Hi folks,

14:58 < weasel> wouter: there's some videoteam files on lw04.d.o --
                backups from dc15 -- can we retire all of that
14:58 < weasel> (and by retire I mean delete)

My gut feeling is "yes", but I'd like to double-check with everyone
before I tell him to go ahead. Do we still need those? Or shall I junk
these files?

Once they're junked, we can never re-encode anything from dc15, but I
don't think we need to do that anymore.

Thanks,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,