Re: [Debconf-video] [timvideos] testing ansible playbook - containers?

I'm pretty sure Carl ment no offence!

I read Carl's email as a "I would like to figure out how to test this new thing that DebConf are working on, anyone done something like this? I'm looking for suggestions on the best way to do this."

Having reproducible and tested deployment systems for these video capture machines would make our lives so much easier. We are all trying to do similar things here and we definitely want to collaborate on things like this.

Keep up the great work!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell

On 17 Dec. 2016 11:14 pm, "Holger Levsen" <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 03:07:06PM -0600, Carl Karsten wrote:
> At the last dc-video sprint this was put together:
> https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debconf-video/ansible.git/tree/setup_ansible.sh#n20
> but never tested…

I find this a bit offensive…

(Probably less if you would have only sent it to the debconf video list,
but you choose to send this to timsvideo@ too…)