[Debconf-video] FOSDEM and meeting

Hi folks,

I said during the meeting in Cambridge that I'd look for a venue to have
a two-day meeting either on thursday and friday before, or monday and
tuesday after, FOSDEM.

You haven't heard from me about that yet, because finding a venue turned
out to be harder than I thought -- but it looks like I may have found
something after all.

This would be the offices of Inuits[1] in Ghent. We haven't decided on
dates yet.

Two questions:
- Since I'm fairly late with this, I could imagine that for some people
  it may be a bit too late. Who's going to have trouble making it? If
  it's going to be just a handful of people, it may be worth postponing
  this.
- Would people prefer the days before or the days after FOSDEM? No
  guarantee that our preference will be possible, but I'd rather ask now
  than waste more time...

Since it's fairly short notice for Inuits too, I will need to let them
know by the end of the week at the latest, so can everyone please inform
me ASAP as to there availability?

Thanks,

[1] http://inuits.eu

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26