Re: [Debconf-video] Plans around your Opsis boards + HDMI2USB for DebConf video sprints?

> Hi everyone,

Hey Tim! I was waiting to see if someone in a better position to answer
your questions was going to reply, but it seems I'll have to do it.

Sorry if that took some time.

> If I understand correctly, next week a bunch of you will be meeting up in
> Paris for a DebConf video sprint?  Sadly, I won't be able to attend in
> person but I'm very interested in trying to help support you remotely from
> Australia. Luckily Paris daytime is my evening, so I should be available!

\0/

More help == more fun.

> Do you have a todo list / agenda / other task tracking for what you hope to
> achieve at the event? I assume that there are a bunch of things related to
> your Opsis boards that would make sense to be worked on?

AFAIU we plan to:

* work on Voctomix
* work on our hardware (what we are going to buy, travel cases, etc.)
* work on the Opsis
* work on having a better streaming

I personally want to document the shit out of our things. I feel a lot
of the things we use are known by one or two people only in our group
and that makes me sad :(

As for all the technical opsis-y stuff bellow, nice to see things are
moving! I'm sure some of use will be thrilled to work with you on this
during the sprint.

--
pollo