Re: [Debconf-video] [Miniconf Cambridge 2016] Video up: Reproducible builds status update

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 06:13:34PM -0000, debconf-video@lists.debconf.org wrote:
> This is Veyepar, the automated video processing system.
>
> The video of your talk is posted:
> Look at it, make sure the title is spelled right and the audio sounds reasonable.
> If you are satisfied, tweet it, blog it, whatever it.  No point in making videos if no one watches them.
> To approve it click the Approve button at
> As soon as you or someone approves your video, it will be posted on the DebConf video team archive.
> Email generated by https://github.com/CarlFK/veyepar/blob/master/dj/scripts/email_url.py
> but replies go to real people.

very nice, well done, basically every word of this mail is perfect.

and I also like that you explicitly added the speaker(s) to the videos
copyright!

:)

(oh, and the one video I looked at also looked+sounded good! 8-)