Re: [Debconf-video] Organizing the Autumn sprint

On 11 August 2016 at 05:38, Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollito@riseup.net> wrote:
Hello video people!

We had a nice short meeting about the Autumn sprint today and we agreed
on three things:

1) Doing the sprint at IRILL would be the best

The video stuff is already there, so less trouble for everyone.

What is an IRILL? :P

It sounded like it was in Paris, Europe?

2) We would aim for a weekend sprint

3) The dates would preferably be 18-19-20 November, with 30-1-2 October
as a second choice

October 29th + 30th is the Google Summer of Code mentor summit in California, USA. I'm hoping some of the TimVideos team will be at that....

I think that makes 18-19-20 November better from my point of view.

It looks like the following people could make it for 18-19-20 November:

* pollo
* tumbleweed
* paddatrapper
* ivodd
* tobi

Do any of the other members of the videoteam (RattusRattus, wouter, Q,
olasd & all the others I'm forgetting) cannot make it for that weekend
and would like to come?

If so, please reply to this thread so we can have a definitive choice in
the next few days

I plan to "attend remotely". As you are planning on "doing Opsis stuff" I think having me around would be good for me to be available.

Tim 'mithro' Ansell