[Debconf-video] incomplete git annex of debconf videos (Re: list of videos on debian-meetings?

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 08:52:21PM +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:
> Im about to scrap debian-meetings [0] looking for videos to add to the
> subtitling platform
>
> I will probably ask for every file and look at the mime type... Hopefully
> will be able to deal with duplicates (ex. same video, different qualities,
> formats, etc...) looking at the base name without extension
>
> Im somebody here have a better idea, please do talk now :)

well, I thought to do this at the source… but:

lger@apu:/srv/video/video.debian.net$ find * -type f -exec file {} \; > ~/files
find: `2014/mini-debconf-barcelona/slides/Bits_from_the_local_communities_Pyladies_files': Permission denied
holger@apu:/srv/video/video.debian.net$ wc -l ~/files
69 /home/holger/files

So that's a list of 69 files which haven't been added to the git annex yet.

Which are located in:

holger@apu:/srv/video/video.debian.net$ cut -d "/" -f1-2 ~/files|sort -u
2014/debconf14
2015/debconf15
2015/mini-debconf-cambridge
2015/mini-debconf-fisl
2016/debconf16
2016/mini-debconf-mumbai
2016/mini-debconf-vienna
doc/README_annex-repo.txt: ASCII text
holger@apu:/srv/video/video.debian.net$

Could someone please add those files to the git annex or handhold me doing
this?
(=I could type some commands needed, but I dont have the time+brain to figure
them out myself…)